Fall Sports and FamilyID will open June 1, 2020
Section 5 and Section 6 must be downloaded on FamilyID
Your Insurance Card front and back must also be downloaded with the section 6
All Fall Sports Physicals must be completed on FamilyID by August 1, 2020 to participate.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE LOGGING INTO FALL SPORTS 2020, UPDATING FALL SPORTS 2019 WILL NOT WORK FOR THE 2020 SEASON
Fall Sports Family ID information for Parents and Athletes. We are not excepting paper copies, all information must be completed on Family ID. I have attached section 5 and section 6 Dr. Signature page.
Fall sports will open June 1, 2020, Athletes can start completing their Fall information
Family ID Fall Sports. Parents and Athletes must complete
All Parents and Athletes must complete physical forms, parent/athlete handbook, UPMC Hippa Forms, Insurance on family ID
Important Family ID info below
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.